Serving You in the Many Languages of Ford
At Magnuson Ford, we are proud to have a workforce as diverse as the B.C. Lower Mainland, allowing us to help our customers across a variety of languages other than English or French. No matter what language you speak, we’re happy to have you as a customer.
Here at Magnuson Ford we want to help Indigenous people by making the buying process as easy as possible for them. No matter where you come from or the distance you have travelled, we will make sure that you feel comfortable at our dealership. The staff at Magnuson Ford has had tons of experience working with Indigenous people. If you purchase a vehicle at our dealership, we will make sure that your accommodation is taken care of. We want to make the buying process as stress free as possible for you – let us handle the travel details! In addition to this, we will guarantee that you get approved for a vehicle at the lowest possible rate in the shortest amount of time!!
Why Magnuson Ford?
- Proud Supporter and prior sponsor of many First Nations events such as the Gathering of the Elders.
- We will work with you to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
- We will make travel and accomodation arrangements for you (including meals).
- VIP meet and greets with our Canucks Spokes people!
- Access to over 600 new and used vehicles
- Over 40 years experience to get your loan approved.